Friday, May 20, 2011

Mid Challenge Reminder

Hi everyone ! ! I'm sure you're all literally dancing cause it's Friday.And a start to a long weekend. Well I hope you all have a great weekend planned.Maybe you could get some time into the craft room ?? You still have time to enter our challenge for this month.I thought I'd give you a little inspiration.

Now our theme is Let's Party.We are looking for celebration projects.I created this wedding card. Creative Accents got this beautiful paper from Making Memories.It's even more stunning in person.You can see this card in person at the store.
Now I finally got to play with the new distress stains from Tim Holtz .I teamed it up with Perfect Pearls from Ranger on this flower.I just dabbed a bit on the top of the flower then spritzed with Perfect Pearls.I also got to play with the new glass glitter from Melissa Frances.So pretty!!Here's a close up.
So ink it up and link it up ! ! Can't wait to see your creations!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment