Saturday, July 2, 2011

July Challenge

Well I hope you are having a great weekend. Here in Williams Lake, BC Canada,we are celebrating our famous Stampede. Many around the world actually travel to visit and some even participate in the rodeo. If you like horses,bulls and even the cowboys then this place to be.

For most of us who live here, we are used to the weather consisting of rain. Now I didn't say I liked it, I'm just used to it. lol So, it doesn't quite feel like summer, but there does seem to be some hope for today. I'll be taking my girls to the parade, street party and then some more rodeo and who knows from there...

So onto our challenge....
First I want to say thank you to all our entries for last month!!
Our winner (by random org) for June is
# 7
Congratulations to MICHELLE B.
(please contact us to claim your prize.)

Well I hope even though the weather says otherwise, you'll be inspired to create with our theme this month.
SUMMER
We want to see whatever makes you think of summer, whether it be colors or ice cream or even vacation layouts. Maybe fish scream summer to you... You have plenty of time to get your project completed, this challenge runs until August 5th.



Let's see some inspiration from the team...........

TARA

JANET



JULIE

LESLEA



TANYA


We'll be back with more inspiration from the team. Can't wait to see what you create!!
Have a happy weekend !


2 comments:

  1. Looks good ladies lets hope we get lots of entries. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Tara, thanks for reminding me to enter your challenge!

    ReplyDelete