Saturday, March 3, 2012

Feb Challenge Winner!

March has certainly come "in like a lion" and we're ready to announce a new challenge for you... but first, THANK YOU to those of you who played along with our February challenge!  It really was a challenge for many of us, so we're grateful for the few of you who joined us :) 

Via random.org we have selected NANCY as the winner of our February prize!  I know I never did announce what the prize was... but we have a surprise envelope of goodies for you, Nancy!  Please contact us with your address or let us know if you'll be visiting the store soon to pick it up :)

I'll be back shortly with the details on our March challenge and some fresh inspiration from the team!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited to win :) Thanks so much. I'll send you an email!

    ReplyDelete