Monday, August 20, 2012

more August Inspiration!

You know, we've got a tiny little design team here at Creative Accents but I have to say that we are SO BLESSED to have such a talented team of ladies making samples for us! Customers are constantly commenting on how much they enjoy the inspiration they find in our store & it brings such a smile to my face to hear that and to watch the girls come up with such amazing projects each month! Love you ladies!

I was expecting summer samples to be fairly 'light' this year, but these girls are bringing it and I have three more great samples to share with you today!

You can see more details on Sarah's layout on her blog.

Roxy actually made this layout for our July challenge, but I didn't get around to sharing it with you (it just arrived in the store last week) and it's kinda perfect for this month's challenge as well :)

Janet made another pretty card for us as well! 

I have more projects lined up to share with you next week already as well... so check back then!  Remember, you've got until the end of the month to join us- all the details are on this post :)



1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks Tara!! I'm happy to design for you guys! It's hard to believe it's been a couple years already hey?! btw...captchas suck!! lol

    ReplyDelete